Reservation policy

Les Chalets Plein Sud

Reservation policy

Booking :

The reservation of one of the Chalets Plein Sud is only valid after acceptance by the operating company (NEWMAX).

Confirmation of the reservation remains at the discretion of the NEW MAX company.

In addition, to be considered firm, the reservation must:

Be subject to payment in full for the amount of the stay. (It is also possible to make a 30% deposit in order to block your stay and pay the remaining 70% 1 month before arrival in the chalet).

Be made by the owner of the chalet credit card, and that it is valid for the duration of the stay. (This credit card may be debited by the operating company in the event of cancellation under the conditions provided for in the cancellation policy.)

For any stay, an accommodation contract will be concluded in sus between the company NEWMAX and the occupant having reserved at the time of their arrival. An inventory will complete this contract.

No refund will be made in the event of no-show. Regardless of the reasons, the total amount of the stay will remain with the NEWMAX Company.

The customer declares to have full legal capacity allowing him to commit to these reservation policies. This policy applies to services provided by Chalets Plein Sud.

A tourist tax will be applied for all reservations and must be paid on site. The tourist tax depends on the chalet booked. (Luxury or Prestige category).

VAT is applied at 10%.

Additional charges will be payable upon leaving the premises.

A deposit will be required on arrival to guarantee the property in the chalets. In the event of damage or theft, costs will be deducted from this deposit. (A supplement may be claimed on invoice if the damage exceeds the deposit).

Our prices include :

- Rental of the chalet

- Cleaning of the common areas mid-stay.

- Breakfast (delivery of a basket pastries and fresh bread)

- Welcome products, Internet

- Bed linen and bath linen

< br>

Rates do not include:

- Tourist tax

- Supplement for pets

- Breakfast supplements

- Orders, reservations and activities

- Driver service

- Transport

- The deposit.

Drag View Close play